Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Ordinary Thing Shows Big Difference

As many people might not know, I was fasting today! ( Big deal, huh!)

So, automatically, I could not eat anything before maghrib including my tiny little chocolate that I got from Ms. Piriya to ensure that my puasa is not 'batal'

The chocolate was nothing special (no offence, Ms. Piriya!) It is not a Cadbury Or Van Houten, but just a eraser-like chocolate, wrapped with golden foil and on top of the cover, there was an image of a bee. At a glance, it looked like a dead, unmoving, fat bee!

For some reasons, I was in rush when the clock was showing 7.24(Maghrib) So, in order to break fast, I searched for something to eat. Coincidently, the nearest food that I can reach at that moment was that chocolate, which was in my pant's pocket. Immediately, i pull out the bee's golden skin and popped the content into my mouth.

The taste was different. REALLY DIFFERENT! It was not as full as mousse chocolate that we used to eat. It was not as crunchy as almond in Cadbury's Chocolate. It just like eating a chocolate with embedded crispy biscuit in it.

Unfortunetly, the embedded biscuit was lemau (masuk angin) and the chocolate could not melt in my mouth. Practically, I was forced to swallow hard, bite-size chocolates into my mouth at that moment.T_T Perhaps, the bond between the chocolate molecules were even stronger than I thought and more heat is needed to break down the bond. By only depending on my mouth's heat is not sufficient to...What a special chocolate!!!! \(^0^)/

Just kidding..huhuhu! What I tried to say was every reward you got from your works was actually potraying how much you should get. If you were really sincere when doing a job, ur reward would be the good ones. If you were not sincere (enough) like me ( I volunteered to answer the question because I want the choc!) maybe you would get a (little) rotten ones. So, be sincere when doing a job.....!!

P/S: The is possiblity that I just unfortunate! Next time I dont want to volunteer to answer any ques..hoho! This is my first time. Be subtle when giving a comment...

2 comments:

Hana said...

pergh..
dell x ley blah..be gratefoOl wif wat u got la..
ahakzz

12345 :) said...

benar kata dell.:P sincerity iutu penting..heh.:) aku x mkn pun lg choc tu.:) btw2! thnx ms piriya.!:D